Recurring, monthly donations:
Please select the amount of your recurring, monthly donation. Then select the fund you would like to support. If desired, you may donate in honor or in memory of a specific individual.
You will be directed to PayPal where your secure transaction will take place. PayPal accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and donations from PayPal account holders. Thank you for your support.
Please select the fund you would like to support. If desired, you may donate in honor or in memory of a specific individual.
You will be directed to PayPal where you can enter your one-time secure donation amount. PayPal accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and donations from PayPal account holders. Thank you for your support.
Donations to the General Fund
Donations to the General Fund support our programs including:
- Serving as the nation's premier information clearinghouse focused exclusively on sudden cardiac arrest via this website, newsletters and social media outreach
- Conducting research on trends in public awareness and understanding, testing effective messaging, and turning findings into educational initiatives that motivate action and help save lives
- Co-leadership of the Call-Push-Shock movement, which has attracted 50+ co-partners
- The Cardiac Arrest Survivor Alliance, an online community for people affected by sudden cardiac arrest and other advocates
- Conducting research among survivors and family members on post-resuscitation quality of life, working with universities and hospitals.
How to donate
Donate by mail
Send a check to the Sudden Cardiac Arrest Foundation, 7500 Brooktree Road, Wexford, PA 15090. Please indicate whether your donation is being made "in honor of" or "in memory of" a loved one.
Donate through United Way
Donations may be made through United Way of Allegheny County (Account No. 9940420) or your local United Way.
Consider a gift of stock. To donate stock, contact the SCA Foundation at info [at] sca-aware.org.
Make a Qualified Charitable Distribution
If you are 72 or older and own a traditional IRA, please consider a Qualified Charitable Distribution. Your donation will not only support our programs, but will reduce your taxable income, even if you do not itemize deductions, and it is not subject to the 50% limitation on charitable gifts. For information, contact the SCA Foundation at info [at] sca-aware.org.
The Sudden Cardiac Arrest Foundation accepts online donations using PayPal. You do not need to register with our site or have a PayPal account to make a donation. Simply select a donation type (recurring monthly or one-time) and fill out your details using the forms above. You will be directed to PayPal.com to finalize your donation. PayPal accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and donations from PayPal account holders.
If you experience any issues when making a donation using PayPal, we suggest that you review PayPal's Online Help or Contact PayPal directly. When reporting issues to PayPal, please reference Source: sca-aware.org. If you would like us to assist you with your donation, please contact us at info [at] sca-aware.org (subject: Donations) or 724.625.0025.
Thank you for your support!