Recurring, Monthly Donations:
Please select the amount of your recurring, monthly donation. Then select the fund you would like to support. If desired, you may donate in honor or memory of a specific individual or organization. You will be directed to PayPal where your secure transaction will take place. Thank you!
Please select the fund you would like to support. If desired, you may donate in honor or memory of a specific individual or organization. You will be directed to PayPal where you can enter your one-time secure donation amount.
Thank you for supporting the Sudden Cardiac Arrest Foundation, a national 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization (EIN 43-2093206), originally incorporated as the Sudden Cardiac Arrest Network. Our mission is to raise awareness about sudden cardiac arrest and help save lives. To support our lifesaving programs, please consider joining one of our 12th Anniversary Giving Circles, listed below. All donations are tax deductible.
- Member: $120-249
- Community Circle: $250-499
- Circle of Friends: $500-999
- Believers' Circle: $1,000-1,499
- Advocates' Circle: $1,500-2,499
- Chairman's Circle: $2,500-4,999
- Investors' Circle: $5,000-9,999
- Visionaries' Circle: $10,000 or more.
Why donate? Click here.
Donations to the General Fund
Donors may opt to donate to the General Fund, which supports our programs including:
- Serving as the nation's premier information clearinghouse focused exclusively on sudden cardiac arrest via this website
- Conducting research on trends in public awareness and understanding, testing effective messaging, and turning findings into educational initiatives that motivate action and help save lives
- Co-leadership of the Call-Push-Shock movement, which has attracted 50+ co-partners
- The SCA Network, an online community for people affected by sudden cardiac arrest and other advocates
- Conducting research among survivors and family members on post-resuscitation quality of life, working with universities and hospitals.
Donations to the Adam Greenlee Foundation Fund
Donations may be made to support the Adam Greenlee Foundation Fund, a donor-advised fund named in honor of Adam Greenlee, Jr., who survived sudden cardiac arrest at his middle school in January 2014. Donations will be used to support AED deployment for youth sports teams and other non-profit groups. Read Adam's story here.
How to Donate
Donate by Mail
Send a check to the Sudden Cardiac Arrest Foundation, 7500 Brooktree Road, Wexford, PA 15090. On the memo line, please indicate whether your donation is for general support, the Joe Farrell 10th Anniversary Celebration Fund, the Adam Greenlee Foundation Fund, or the Public Awareness Research Fund, and whether your donation is being made "in honor of" or "in memory of" a loved one.
Donate through United Way
Donate through the Combined Federal Campaign
Federal employees (civilian, postal and military donors), retirees, and civilian annuitants may select the Sudden Cardiac Arrest Foundation (CFC number #87197) and make a one-time gift or choose payroll deductions.
Consider a gift of stock. To donate stock, contact PNC Bank, Wexford, PA, 724.934.7555. Questions? Contact the SCA Foundation at 724.625.0025.
The Sudden Cardiac Arrest Foundation accepts online donations using PayPal. You do not need to register with our site or have a PayPal account to make a donation. Simply select a donation type (recurring monthly or one-time) and fill out your details using the forms above. You will be directed to PayPal.com to finalize your donation. PayPal accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and donations from PayPal account holders.
If you experience any issues when making a donation using PayPal, we suggest that you review PayPal's Online Help or Contact PayPal directly. When reporting issues to PayPal, please reference Source: sca-aware.org. If you would like us to assist you with your donation, please contact us at info [at] sca-aware.org (subject: Donations) or 724.625.0025.
Please indicate whether your donation is for general support, Adam Greenlee Foundation Fund, or Oregon Affiliate and whether your donation is being made "in honor of" or "in memory of" a loved one.
Thank you for your support!