The Citizen CPR Foundation is proud to host the Cardiac Arrest Survival Summit (CASSummit)—the new ECCU—December 10-13, with pre-conference workshops on the 9th and 10th at the Hyatt Regency in Seattle, WA. Interested parties are invited to submit presentations to the conference, which is devoted to improving sudden cardiac arrest survival rates worldwide.
The CASSummit is dedicated to facilitating:
- Early recognition and basic life support actions of all citizens through education leading to a comprehensive change of culture
- CPR training in every school and workplace
- Implementation of a comprehensive dispatch CPR program
- AED placement and utilization in all potential public access settings
- Data collection and quality management of cardiovascular emergencies and resuscitation as a routine function of dispatch, EMS and healthcare systems
- Development of effective support systems for cardiac arrest victims, survivors and their families.
Submissions are due February 22nd. For more information, click here.